All policies apply to any portion or portions of our services.
Acceptance of Terms
- Your use of the PartFlip.com service is conditioned upon your acceptance, without modification in any way, of the terms, conditions, and notices contained or referenced in this Terms of Service Agreement.
Order Acceptance Policy
- Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to display your ad. PartFlip.com reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. PartFlip.com reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to cancel and/or decline your order and/or void your payment. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order.
- We do not offer refunds for any reason.
- We do not offer exchanges for ads on other sites for any reason.
- Changing your mind after you have paid does not entitle you to a refund.
Order Cancellation Policy
- Once a payment has been made to place an ad or ads, your sale is final and cannot be cancelled.
- If you have difficulty placing your ad, or posting photos to your ad, you must contact us at the following link via email:
http://www.PartFlip.com/contact.php Or by using the contact us link on the specific website you have signed up with. We will assist you in placing your ad or uploading photos for your ad.
- PartFlip.com makes no gaurantee of any kind, of how many views your ad will have.
- PartFlip.com makes no gaurantee of any kind, that your ad will receive any responses.
- PartFlip.com also makes no guarantee of any kind, that your item will sell.
- As an ad poster, you agree that the information you submit is accurate and does not advertise or promote any illegal or unethical activities.
- We reserve the complete right to arbitrarily and capriciously delete or modify any ads which are posted on our sites for any reason.
- ANY links or urls posted with your ad are subject to removal without notice by PartFlip.com. This includes, but is not limited to, ads with links or urls posted in them that solicit sales and/or business and/or are posted for the purpose of generating traffic to any site or server.
- Place and/or purchase items in this database at your own risk. PartFlip.com is a service to the entire Internet. Therefore we cannot prohibit activity by unsavory and/or seedy individuals. You, as a visitor or an ad poster, agree to hold harmless PartFlip.com and their officers/agents for any and all damages, fees, fines, or losses that may incur as a direct or indirect use of this system.
- PartFlip.com reserves the right to modify/discontinue, temporarily or permanently, our service with or without notice to user. User agrees that PartFlip.com shall not be liable to User or any third-party for any modification or discontinuation of the Service.
- All normal and/or premium ads are posted and left on our website for the duration of the ad plan.. Ads will automatically expire and be removed by PartFlip.com after expiration of ad plan choosen.
- All Premium ads MUST HAVE at least ONE associated photo of the item in order to be placed on any of our feature pages including the front page.
- All ads placed by a seller go directly into the search database and can be located immediately by visitors searching for items. Premium ad signups are posted to the front page of the associated website shortly after the ad placement.
- All pictures submitted to ads will be resized and displayed in various sizes across our website.
- PartFlip.com stores all email replies to all ads, that are generated through our system and obvious fraud responses and scams are deleted as needed / as determined by PartFlip.com. We generate the remaining emails throughout the day.
- PartFlip.com is not responsible for the quality of any email and/or phone response you may receive as a result of your ad being placed on any of our websites. Any decision(s) that are made by you (the seller) and/or the buyer, is not the responsibility of PartFlip.com. You are responsible for your own decisions concerning your ad and buying and/or selling your items.
- PartFlip.com may post your item on Craigslist even if you do not order a featured ad in order to drive additional traffic to your ad.
- Any ad that is posted to Craigslist, or any of our other associated sites, will be posted with the ad and user information as it is displayed on our website(s) at the time it is posted to the secondary service. Any ad without a phone number or email address in it, will not be posted to craigslist as craigslist rules state that there must be contact information in the ad that is posted on their server(s).
- Any violation of these terms will result in the cancellation of your account. This will effect your account access to add, add to, modify, or delete your advertisement, though your ad may or may not remain on our website.
- PartFlip.com does not guarantee 100% uptime of our website, or any website within our network. If any technical problems arise (ie: Our host having a technical problem or our scripts stop functioning) and your ad is unable to be displayed for any amount of time or function in a way that is not expected, PartFlip.com is not liable for any damages that you may incur as a result of said technical issue. In the event of such an issue. No refunds will be issued or given.
- Disputes: You will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute ("claim") you have with us arising out of or relating to this Statement or PartFlip.com exclusively in a state or federal court located in Monroe County, Florida. In the case that there is not a federal court available in Monroe County, Florida, then Miami /Dade County will be subsituted. The laws of the State of Florida will govern this Statement, as well as any claim that might arise between you and us, without regard to conflict of law provisions. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located in Monroe County, Floridafor the purpose of litigating all such claims.
- If anyone brings a legal claim against us related to your actions, content or information on PartFlip.com, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim.
BY USING PARTFLIP.COM SERVICES YOU RECOGNIZE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT PARTFLIP.COM CAN IN NO WAY BE HELD LIABLE FOR THE ACCURACY OF STATEMENTS MADE BY USERS OF THE SERVICES, OR ANY CLAIMS ARISING FROM TRANSACTIONS MADE BY USERS OF THE SERVICE.
, Buyer beware! Buyer beware! Buyer beware!
Good rules to follow are:
- If possible try to make the deal in person.
- If something sounds too good to be true it probably is.
- It is HIGH RECOMMENDED that you use an Escrow service, such as https://www.escrow.com/ or http://www.safefunds.com/ to handle money.
- If you're using Paypal only accept money from verified buyers, if you're selling accept from verfied sellers. You have been warned.
- If you decide to conduct the transaction over the internet try to cover yourself. Keep track of ALL correspondence! If you have any doubts try using an escrowe service for anything that costs more than $100 and is being shipped.
- Buyers MUST keep a record of their payment whether it's a copy of a money order or a paypal email (Save the original email along with all of it's headers). Make sure it has the seller's name on it.
- Sellers MUST USE a traceable method of shipment and remember to write the buyer's address on it. This usually only costs a few dollars extra. - If you get ripped off, it is recommended that you retain an attorney, contact your local law enforcement agencies, and contact the FBI Internet Fraud Complaint Center here http://www.ic3.gov/ .
PartFlip.com.com has no obligation to help you arbitrate an issue or dispute with someone selling items via the Classifieds section. If you have problems, it is up to you to work them out with the seller. ----------------------------------------------------------------------
You may not selling items on behalf of other people. If they can't sell it themselves that's their own problem. Don't make it yours.
All items MUST have an asking price.
This is not an auction site. But you may link your Auctions to Ebay !
Items that may NOT be listed
- NO Dangerous, counterfeit or stolen goods
- NO Goods which do not actually exist
- NO Food item
- NO Alcoholic beverages
- NO Cigarettes or any other tobacco products
- NO Pharmaceuticals or any other controlled substance
- NO Any good that infringes or violates anyone's rights
Any item which in PartFlip.com's sole discretion is inflammatory, offensive or otherwise inconsistent with PartFlip.com's standards of business ethics.
Any messages, data, or images that might be considered by a reasonable person to be obscene or which contain racial, ethnic, religious slurs or derogatory epithets, or advocating violence, hate or other language that is deeply or widely offensive.
If you sell your item(s) please notify others by marking the item as sold.